[WWYC] WWDX 160m DH1TW M/S

Tobias Wellnitz t.wellnitz@gmx.de
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:07:55 +0100

Hi Folks,

mentionable worked DX:
BV3/DJ3KR, 4K9W, JH5FXP, FY5KE, PY0FF, V31YN, ZF2NT
K5RX (TX)

DX heard: Kansas, Indiana

Thanks to DF3CB for lending us his 91b !

During the early night 4 stations called in, when no
other NA station was hearable:
VY2ZZM (outstanding signal), VE1ZZ, N2NT, W2MF.

We worked WB9Z during his sunset with copying
him best on the south west (!) berverage.

On sunday morning we had a nice opening to USA.
We worked 73 stateside and 23 asian stations.

I recorded the whole contest on MP3. If a
DX station (who is in our log) want's to
get the clip, drop me a line, and I'll send
the QSO clip to you by email.

Vy 73 Tobi, DH1TW

---------cut---------

     CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2002

       Call:      DH1TW
       Category:  Multi Single
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      Mono 160
       Mode:      CW
       Country:   Fed. Rep. of Germany

                QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

      Totals    786    4036      23      64    =   351,132

Operator List: DH1TW DK4WA DL6RAI

Equipment Description:

20m high Vertical
20m high L-Antenna
4 Beverages - 8 directions

Club Affiliation: Bavarian Contest Club

With my electronical signature I certify, that we have
operated our transmitter within the new limitations.
and have observed fully the rules and regulations of
the contest.

Tobias Wellnitz

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm