[WWYC] AA CW DH1TW M/S

Tobias Wellnitz t.wellnitz@gmx.de
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:13:58 +0200

And here is finally my all asian score.

This contest SUCKS. When the rate got below 10 QSOs / h
for hours, I finally quit the contest on Sunday evening,
and went to eat Pizza with DL6RAI - hi.

Happily I had a TV in the shack to watch all
soccer games and the other bullshit which is
sent on Saturday and Sunday in the german TV
programms ;-)

Tnx to DF3CB for let me using his fb station.

73 Toby, DH1TW / AL1O

  ALL ASIAN DX CONTEST -- 2002

       Call:      DH1TW
       Category:  Single Op
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      All Band
       Mode:      CW
       Country:   Fed. Rep. of Germany

       BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       160        0        0   0.0        0
        80        4        8   2.0        3
        40       39       39   1.0       29
        20      230      223   1.0       93
        15      489      480   1.0      143
        10       20       20   1.0       14
      --------------------------------------

      Totals    782      770   1.0      282  =   217,140

Equipment Description:
DF3CB's station

FT1000MP + Alpha78a

KT34XA