[WWYC] IARU by NR3X (N4YDU)

n4ydu@att.net n4ydu@att.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:41:37 +0000

What's up gang? I had fun in the IARU contest this past
weekend. It was good to work a bunch of the WWYC gang with
my new club call NR3X.

Here's a list of a few I worked:

IK3UNA
9A6XX
9A5K
ON5ZO
N1SNB and more I just can't remember...

I didn't work as many of the OJs as I wanted. I think I
finished with about 30 in the log. Conditions weren't very
good to OH until late in the contest and that's when I was
running a lot.

I worked 300 more contacts last year, but I had 30 more
mults this year for a higher score. My highest hour was
103 from 0400 to 0500  all on 40M CW. The low bands were
great from here. I was even to run some Europe on 80 cw.

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9      5      5
   80:   34      7     12
   40:  220     11     38
   20:  219    184     59
   15:  173    129     59
   10:   13     26     10
Total:  668    362    183  Total Score = 627,690

Radio ONE: kenwood 850 and 500W (Ten Tec Centaur)
Radio TWO: kenwood 930 and 500W (SB 200)
Antennas: TA33JR at 35 feet and wires

See everyone in the IOTA contest as N4C from NA67
73,

Nate/N4YDU/NR3X