[WWYC] Oscar Zulu Zero Radio Mike Europe One Seven One QRZ?

Thomas - OZ1AA oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:23:36 +0200

Looks like a lot of WWYC'ers are getting ready for the IOTA contest this
weekend. Markus OH3RM is right now driving through SM and should arrive in
OZ in a few hours. Tomorrow we will go to the QTH of OZ1ING on EU-171 to
start setting up some of the equipment. At OZ1ING's QTH there is already a
30 m tower with 2 elm on 40 and a Force 12 5BA tribander plus a dipole on
80. We also plan to put up a HF9V vertical for the multiplier station.
You can see some pictures from OZ1ING here:
http://www.ddxg.dk/OZ1ING%20antenner%202002.htm

Looking forward for the pile ups and to work at least 9A7P, M3PHP, DJ1YFK,
9H3X and BI4J :-)

Have a fun weekend!

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas