[WWYC] Fw: [CQ-Contest] ALL ASIAN DX Contest CW will come soon

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:09:43 +0200

Hi group,

Nice one - I'll be QRV from DK0QQ with a tribander and 100W - Certainly not
enought to beat Tom, but I really need to do some contesting since I also
missed the WPX and only made a few QSOs in the CW-Fieldday ..

73, Fabian dj1yfk