[WWYC] CQ WPX

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 20:34:11

Hello!

Havent worked any radio now for months because of my studies.

I was planning to work from 8S2F (SK2KW) in the WPX but he had guests coming
that weekend so I will probably do the contest from home instead, if my
father pays the bus ticket!

Im going to try dragging a 1/4 for 40m up on the mountain top that I can
use. My old one was smashed by a moose or something so I just have a dipole
at the top now!

I will be working SOAB LP with the SM3W call I think!
Equipment:

TS930S 100W
160M: Inv Vee
80M: Sloper
40M: Dipole & 1/4 vert
20M: 6el tribander
15M: 6el tribander
10M: 6el tribander

If any other offer comes up its possible that I will do the contest from
some other QTH!

CU in the contest!

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)