[WWYC] WPX

Philippe Lutty Philippe Lutty" <philippe.lutty@pt.lu
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:12:14 +0100

My dear friends ,=20

my activity as LX7I on 20M has been cancelled as I have an exam at the =
university immediatly after the contest .=20
But will be active as LX2AJ to work some new countries on 80M to se how =
my new 1/4 Vertical (6meters up with 12 elevated radials ) is working .=20
This year I try to improve my antenna system and also try to get e =
better amplifier so that I have also a competitif sation at home .=20

cu in the next contests =20

73's and Good dx from=20

Phil LX2AJ / LX7I

PS : Will try to give also some points to WWYC operators in WPX=20

****This message is from:****
Lutty David                             or                  Lutty =
Philippe=20
david.lutty@pt.lu                                     lx2aj@gmx.net
                                                                     =
http://www.qsl.net/~lx2aj