[WWYC] WPX SSB

Oliver Bock dj9ao@gmx.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:15:41 +0100

Hello folks,

everything seemed ok for WPX Phone till I found out that my birthday is
on this Saturday and I also have to help to run a special event-station
at our club this day. I am the only one who holds a training call and in
the evening some kind of party starting perhaps. So I'll only do some
hours on Sunday.
Perhaps one of our guys from the training class wants to do some contest
operation. Then we'll hand out the rare prefix DN1, because the
training-call is DN1SFZ (unfortunately i cannot use it myself, only
people without a license can operate with it).
Anyway, I hope to meet a lot of you either with DN1SFZ or with my
personal call DJ9AO.

73  Oliver  DJ9AO