[WWYC] WWYC @ WRTC

Thomas - OZ1AA oz1aa@qsl.net
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:56:51 +0200

No, I am not done yet :)

Who of the WWYC gang is going to the WRTC event in Finland this July? I will
be there and certainly hope to meet a lot of you. Of course there is the
young dream team N6MJ/N2NL and LY1DS/LY2TA are competitors too. I also
think G0MTN will be a referee?

Markus OH3RM has booked a cottage at the SRAL (Finnish Radio Amateur League)
summer camp where a part of the event will take place. The price is 70
EUR/day and it is booked from Tuesday July 9 - Sunday July 14. There is room
for some 5 more people so please mail me or Markus (oh3rm@mnsdxa.org) if you
are interested. (More people = less price :-)

Of it will be possible to work the IARU contest from some big OH station.

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas