[WWYC] n4ydu WPX CW

Nathan Moreschi Moreschi n4ydu@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 22:27:48 +0100

What's up gang? It was fun to get on and say hello to everyone in the WPX CW
this past weekend. I only got to operate about 17 hours because some family
stuff going on. It was a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to IARU
and IOTA. In the IOTA contest, I will be on as N4C from NA112 with Brent,
KO4PY.

N4YDU WPX Score (SOABLP TS)

Band/Qsos
160 - 2
80 - 19
10 - 60

Total: 734 qsos, 403 mults for 792,701 total points

10 meters wasn't too great, but it was fun working some Europeans who were
at whisper levels.

The only failure was my rotor control box (it's a TV rotor!). I took it
apart in the middle of the action and got it working again...I didn't turn
it much after that!

WWYCers worked that I can remember: IK3UNA, DL1IAO, KU6W (N6MJ), 9A9D
(9A6XX), LY7Z (LY2TA), ES9C and many more I'm sure..

73,

Nate/N4YDU