[WWYC] WPX CW 9A9D M/S....

Thomas - OZ1AA oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 22:37:20 +0200

Hey WWYC

Hrvoje Horvat wrote:
>Anyone else planning some DXped for IOTA?

Yes! After the WRTC event OH3RM will drive to OZ where we will take part in
the IOTA contest as OZ0RM (Markus' OZ call) from EU171. You can check out a
few more details at http://www.mnsdxa.org/oz0rm/

Of course we would like to have other WWYC'ers on the team! Anyone
interested?

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas