[WWYC] IOTA Contest/Dxpedition to EU-023

Richard, M5RIC m5ric@talk21.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:26:51 +0100

Hello all

Just to let you know that myself and Paul G3PJV will go going to Gozo =
island EU-023 for the IOTA contest. We will be QRV from the 23rd to the =
30th of July. We shall be operating outside of the contest using =
personal calls and a contest call just for the contest.

Callsigns have not been assigned yet but we shall post them on the =
reflector when they have been.

We have made a web site about the trip that has just been updated with =
new information. Please visit and sign the guestbook.=20

www.qsl.net/g3pjv

73

Richard, M5RIC

-------
I am a Member of the following clubs, please visit their websites

South Dorset Radio Society www.g3sds.org.uk

Chiltern DX Club www.cdxc.org.uk

World Wide Young Contesters www.qsl.net/wwyc
-------