[WWYC] JIDX 9A2RD (@9A1P) SOSB/10M HP

marijan kucelin marijan.kucelin@pu.tel.hr
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:32:59 +0100

Hello contesters,

I played a bit in the JIDX on 10m with my dad's call , condx were quite =
good and activity not too bad... Unfortunatly I lost 1st 1.5 hour on =
saturday morning because I slept too much hi... only 190qso first day as =
I caught only 2 hour of condx... 2nd day was much better I was on the =
qth already 1 hour b4 my sunrise and started in time... @0930z there =
were no more stn answering my CQ's even 9A5E ( @9a1a with 4x6el yagis) =
had no answers so I turned ant to LP and noticed great LP opening JA's =
were loud between 10-11z and that gave me another 40qso's... JH4UPT was =
59+20 LP also after 11z but he and few others big guns were the only JA =
sigs coming trough
so I made QRT

73's guys and see you in CQWW CW as 9A1P M/S

Dave 9A6NDX

-------

                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: 9A2RD
Operator(s): 9A6NDX
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Istra, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 7

    10:  407    48
Total:   407    48  Total Score =3D 39,072

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Equipment: TS930S + Alpha 86 1kW
           5el widespaced monobander @20M

multipart/alternative