[WWYC] composing WWYC team for the CQWWDX CW contest

OZ1AA thomas@oz1aa.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:15:07 +0100

Hey

Good to see the CQWW CW plans showing up at
http://www.wwyc.net/index.php?plans - keep them coming! Also hope we will be
able to create a couple of WWYC teams again. I'll sign myself up for Team
Alpha operating SOAB HP from the OZ7YY station. ON4CCP, are you going to
give it another go in the SOAB LP category? How about DJ1YFK? - ready to
join a team, Fab?

WWYC Team Alpha
1. OZ1AA, SOAB HP
2. ON4CCP, SOAB LP ??