[WWYC] storm @9a1p

marijan kucelin marijan.kucelin@pu.tel.hr
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:45:45 +0100

HI guys,

here is a photo how our location looks now... After +100km strong winds =
we lost nearly all ants, only thing that survived without=20
damage is the 80m vertical
On main tower where we had our monobanders the mast "colapsed" and it =
was a heavy, thick one!=20
KLM KT34xa have only one element broken, 20m beam is completly =
destroyed, 15m 6el haven't got anymore 2 last directors
10m 5el yagi is OK just 1st director is broken... here are 2 pics how =
our location looks now
9A1P activity is suspended but we will back soon agn with bigger =
towers&antennas....

btw. I'll do CQWW CW here from my home just 3el triband yagi & 100w due =
to TVI so I'll be SOABLP you can put me
in a team if you like call will be 9a2rd
as long as I know ik3una will be also qrv SOABHP with 8el LP + gd pwr so =
Mirko join a team pse!

73's de Dave 9A6NDX

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative