[WWYC] storm @9a1p

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:22:54 +0100

we're very frustrated with wind that played so easly with out toys :-( so i
believe i'll be SOAB LP from 9A7P. That means another operator in WWYC Team.
You can put me into B team. No problem tho my goal will sure be around 2M
with what I have here. Maybe we can even have 2 full effort teams if IK3UNA
joins as well.
OKey guys...
CU around the bands!
73 de 9A6XX

p.s.
I didnt get any photos along with Dave's message so I hope he'll send me
that to personal mail so soon you will have those pictures on 9A1P site.

----- Original Message -----
From: "marijan kucelin" <marijan.kucelin@pu.tel.hr>
To: <wwyc@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 4:45 PM
Subject: [WWYC] storm @9a1p

HI guys,

here is a photo how our location looks now... After +100km strong winds we
lost nearly all ants, only thing that survived without
damage is the 80m vertical
On main tower where we had our monobanders the mast "colapsed" and it was a
heavy, thick one!
KLM KT34xa have only one element broken, 20m beam is completly destroyed,
15m 6el haven't got anymore 2 last directors
10m 5el yagi is OK just 1st director is broken... here are 2 pics how our
location looks now
9A1P activity is suspended but we will back soon agn with bigger
towers&antennas....

btw. I'll do CQWW CW here from my home just 3el triband yagi & 100w due to
TVI so I'll be SOABLP you can put me
in a team if you like call will be 9a2rd
as long as I know ik3una will be also qrv SOABHP with 8el LP + gd pwr so
Mirko join a team pse!

73's de Dave 9A6NDX

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative