[WWYC] CQWW DX CW

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:15:05 +0000

Hello boys/girls (especially Chris...:))

It was tough up north! I got so tired of contesting when I turned on the rig
at 23:35 and noticed the big aurora. Than about 5 minutes before the start
when I was going to tune the 2nd amp for 80m I noticed that the 4 Square had
given up. I got tired of it and entered the contest SOSB 40M. I had lots of
offtime, drank beer and talked with the guys instead (Yes Oli...I did the
sixpack =)). Worked about 28 hours, mostly SP and got about 700q's, 31z and
96dx.

I think that all people in the world should try to work a contest from the
north when its aurora, it would really be an experience. Even how much
aluminium you got in the air, it dosent make any difference. I had a 4el
fullsize mono @53m and over a kw in power and couldnt get runs going! Most
of the q's were i S&P. Geez Im tired of contesting from here...wanna go to
EA8 or something! It was so frustrating listening to SK3W working JA's and
NA when I couldnt even hear them!

Dont you agree Chris?!?

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)

Bli förälskad på MSN Dejting http://www.msn.se/dejting/default.asp