[WWYC] OZ1AA CQWW CW

OZ1AA thomas@oz1aa.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:57:05 +0100

Hello

This is what I managed to do this weekend. As always it was fun running USA
on 10 and 15, but too bad 20 closed during the nights. Should have used the
2nd radio harder but I am still satisfied with the score as I managed to win
the local match with OZ1LO (I finished with 3132 Qs and he got 3130 but
looks like a have a few more mults).

I really worked a lot of WWYC'ers this time: DJ1YFK, KC1XX (N6MJ), NR3X,
9A2RD, 8S2F (SM3WMV), ON4CCP, 9A7P (9A6XX), IK3UNA, DJ9AO, EA8ZS (OH
WWYC'ers), 9A1P (9A5AEI), LY7Z, HG1S (HA3LN), XT2DX (perhaps G0MTN), B4R,
LZ1ABC, DL5RMH, DL1IAO, LX7I (LX2AJ), 9K9X (9K2RR), M2A (M0TTT and M0DXR),
DL7NER (DL7FER), UT7L (UX0LL), 9A1A (9A5K) - WOW!!

Now back to the studies. Exams are coming in a few weeks but hopefully there
will be time to play a little in ARRL 10 from the club station here at
campus.

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OZ1AA
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: OZ7YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OZ
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  223    10       51
   80:  397    14       60
   40:  735    26       92
   20:  490    26       73
   15:  732    28       91
   10:  555    25       84

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Missed 20 meter during the nights, but otherwise the conditions seemed fine
here - especially surprised about the activity on 40. My SO2R skills are
improving but still need to push harder tuning the 2nd radio while being
tired.

Thanks for the QSOs and thanks to OZ7YY for the use of the station.

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas