[WWYC] CQWW SSB + WAG

Oliver Bock dj9ao@gmx.net
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:18:42 +0200

Hi fellows,

On 9 Oct 2002, at 17:58, Hrvoje Horvat wrote:

> M/2 is kind a cool category, and you need a lot of SO2R skills, not many of
> us did that so this will be something totally new.

Well, good luck to you and your team, Hrle.

> This weekend EU Sprint CW. I hope to see at least the same WWYC number as
> last weekend when I ended really surprised.

Hope to see you there.

> So, see you around! Now it's really a time we make a WWYC Team(s). Where are
> the SOABers?

To speak with Samuel Goldwyn, "include me out", at least for
SSB.

I will be active in the Worked-All-Germany Contest in the weekend
19./20. October, SOAB CW. Hope to meet WWYC'ers there.
Rules are pretty easy: if you are outside DL, then work DL; german
stations will send report and DOK (club ID from DARC), outside DL
sends report + serial number.

73  Oliver  DJ9AO