[WWYC] PT2PS in CQ WW SSB

Philippe Schmitt pt2ps@hotmail.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:01:39 -0200

Hello guys,
            how is everything? Well, I was suppose to be in PY5EG's QTH to
the CQWW, but I was submitted to an emergency operation and I will see the
doctor again only on thursday. If I get his authorization to travel, I will
operate as ZW5B. If I don't I will operate as PT2PS, ZY2Z, ZW2C or PT2CM.

C U There!

73 and sorry for the terrible English.

Phil,  PT2PS

==========================