[WWYC] LX7I op LX2AJ CQWWSSB

Lutty Philippe lx2aj@gmx.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:33:54 +0100 (MET)

Dear Friends,

as my contest QTH is located nearly on the highest point of Luxembourg, I
also had a lot of problems with the strong winds. My rotor on my main antenna
gave  up on sunday, my multiplier antenna a 3el Beam did not work on sunday.
I had also to make QRT 10 hours before the end of the contest.
Plans are already made for next year, we will replace the multiband beams by
monoband antennas, use a new comercial rotator and also finish the 4-Sqaure
and feed the tower for 160M. A lot of plans for the year 2003 hihi.
All these problems had also influence on my contest result.

	QSOs	QSO points	Zones	Countries	Multipliers	Score
160m: 	 119	123	 6	 39
80m: 	 325	431	12	 62
40m:	 352	657	22	 79
20m:	 516	884	27	 85
15m:	 455	875	28	 92
10m:	 833	2117	35	107
Totals:	2600	5087	128	464	592	3011504

73`s and GOOD DX from op
This is also a new luxembourg record (not difficult) last record was set up
in 1990 .

Philippe Lutty LX2AJ