[WWYC] Geeeeez!

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:38:57 EDT 2003

Hello!

This eastern has started out just great. This morning when I turned on my
computer I found out that the internet connection didn't work. I called the
supplier and asked why they told me that the switches had been stolen, so
now it's possible that I will be without internet for up to three weeks,
dunno what I'm gonna do now :(

Anyway, don't expect any fast responses on emails. I gotta go to school or
some friend to use internet now. I hope it will be fixed soon but with my
luck it will probably take those three weeks.

A depressed Mike...no radio and no internet :-(

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)