[WWYC] WAE CW 2003

Lutty Philippe lx2aj at gmx.net
Sun Aug 3 23:42:25 EDT 2003

Dear Friends,

after some silence and a lot of work, LX7I will be again active in a
contest.
We will be LX7I M/S together with Bernd DL8SCG, Ralf DL5SEJ and Jürgen
DL4SDW.
As antennas we will use a  FB-33(@13m), LP5(@12m), 4el for 20m (@26m), 2el
for 40M(@30m), a V80 and a 4-Square for 80M.
Equipment will be FT-1000 MARK 5 and FT-990, an DX-2 and hopfully a Alpha
99(still not arrived from USA ordered 3 month ago).
It will be the first M/S activity and also first WAE Contest from this QTH
on CW, and we are still waiting for the filters(ordered already a month ago).

73`s and cu in the contest, pictures will be put on www.qsl.net/lx2aj after
the activity,

all the best from

Philippe LX2AJ/LX7I