[WWYC] WAE CW

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Tue Aug 12 11:42:06 EDT 2003

> Congrats to CT1ILT and 9A6XX @ 9A7P - Hrle's location is a
> bit tougher than CT  ;o).
> Before the contest I asked Hrle how he does manage to get so
> many QTCs,

Just be a PIA and you get them... I used to put guys like UA9APA in my B-VFO
and every other minute I called him and asked for QTC... within half an hour
I surely got the 10... In 2001 I ended up above 2000 QTC's and in the last
quarter of the test I even QSYed for them (the 10m rule was still applied
then)

Maybe those of youu who are not fully window-addict yet want to give a try
to EI5DI's SD in WAE SSB. That's a very intuitive implementation as well.

cu in the RDA contest ! ;)

Zoli ha1ag