[WWYC] WRTC 2006 in Brazil

Philippe Schmitt phil at brturbo.com
Mon Aug 25 19:40:47 EDT 2003

Hi guys:
            I have been in the V meeting of DX and Competitions. That one
were a non offcial announce. Anyway, you can be sure that it has been a
surprise for we all. Oms, PY5EG gave us the good news. We gonna have a
dinner (this time in Brasília) for the official one.

PS: I forgot to say that I have operated the IARU contest from ZW5B as SO,
not M/S.

73s and see you all
Phil, PT2FM
Araucária DX Member.

PS: ZX5J station is about 150 km of Florianópolis, hihi...
If you be good boys I can ask Sergio (PP5JR) to go with you there,
hihi......