[WWYC] WWYC September Newsletter

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sun Aug 31 21:42:54 EDT 2003

Another last day of a month and another Newsletter is out!
We're already on number 4, aint months going fast?

Our main editor & layout designer Fab, DJ1YFK has moved to his new place in
Dresden for a study so the Newsletter was out even a day before sheduled.

This month's issue brings you 7 pages with following stuff:

 - News, news, news
 - Part 1 - South by SP5HNK
 - Part 2 - North OH0 DXpedition by SP5HNK
 - NAQP SSB WWYC Exhibition - Princess and Four Lids by KE9R
 - WWYC Fashion tips
 - Contests next month, pool results

Another Newsletter worth seeing/reading!

Download it here:
http://www.wwyc.net/news/September03-HQ.pdf (High Quality)
http://www.wwyc.net/news/September03-LQ.pdf (Low Quality)

Untill September 30th!