[WWYC] Re: Post contest log checking

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Wed Dec 3 10:59:40 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 11:31:15AM +0200, Timo Klimoff wrote:

> I do not have any respect to RRDXA Club Competition score anymore, because
> it seems obvious that RRDXA members have been manipulating their logs after
> contest.
>
> Any manipulating of log based on other logs of same contest is clearly
> cheating.

I agree with Timo ... I am saddened to see that the RRDXA is using software
tools to improve their scores post contest.  I think this is wrong.

But I am also very happy to see that there are many of the
WWYC group that recognize this practice as wrong.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr