[WWYC] About wwyc dx net.

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Thu Dec 4 15:11:31 EST 2003

At 09:16 04.12.2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello world wide young contesters.
>I would like to offer you our new project: wwyc dx net. I'am also
>interested about your opinions about this project. Please write your comments.

Unfortunately the Nolizards Inc. website seems to be offline, however it
can still be found on
archive.org :

http://web.archive.org/web/20030216234357/http://nolizards.org/

No further statement from me about DX-Nets, list operation and lizards.

73, Fabian DJ1YFK

  Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK                                 fk / at / diolog.de
  Gutzkowstr. 29/267           http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~s8084100/
  01069 Dresden                                            ICQ: 169955833
  *  HAM-Radio  *  CW  *  AVRs  *  LaTeX  *  Physics  *   EE   *  Beer  *