[WWYC] RDXC 2003 - log checking

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Dec 9 15:41:44 EST 2003

RDXC's UBN is good for few reasons - post contest analyse wont help you much
as you have to RX correct numbers as well. They dont put so many penalties
as they do in CQWW and after you get UBN report it's pretty clear where you
went wrong.

Percentage of those that didnt sent the log is very low, so for most people
over 90% of the QSOs have been checked - that's very good!!

>From year to year I'm happier to see my score comming out cleaner and
cleaner.
Compared to last serious effort (2000 & 2001) I had 800-900 penalties, and
this year "only" 400. Also this year "only" 76 bad QSOs (out of 1622)
compared to 2001 when I had 106 bad QSOs out of 1458.

Bad thing that I can mention in this year's RDXC results is that they havent
listed WWYC Club. They listed us last year but this year (since we probably
made good result) they forgot about us - if they did it last year, they
should do it this year too! That's not good at all and I'll write them up
and forward their answer here - if they answer.

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX