[WWYC] FW: Cameroon Radio Club

OZ1AA thomas at oz1aa.com
Tue Dec 9 22:34:43 EST 2003

I will be happy to add another 20 Euro.

Thomas, OZ1AA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mikael Larsmark" <sm3wmv at bredband.net>
To: <wwyc at contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [WWYC] FW: Cameroon Radio Club

Hello!

Sure, everything to support something good! I think that we who
can afford donating some money should do it. We want to increase
the radio activity around the world and this is something that will
help that, and of course also make a rare country more active. I will
donate 20 Euro and I hope more will donate money aswell!

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)

On 8 Dec 2003, at 15:48, Fabian Kurz wrote:

> [forwarded by Fablid, DJ1YFK because Chris is not subscribed to
> wwyc at contesting.com with his current e-Mail address]
>
> >Yo Lidz!! (Or should I say: Dear revered WWYC members.)
> >

> >I spoke to some local Cameroonian radio amateurs today. They recently
> >formed a national society. They want to train some young hams at high
> >school level, but the club (and none of its members) have HF equipment.
Of