[WWYC] ARRL 10m - M0BLF

Dominic Smith dom at domsmith.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 18:04:44 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

Haha!  My worst contest performance ever!  Sadly the combination of the poor
equipment at my home (antenna G5RV at 1.5m agl, best SWR possible 1:1.9) and
the visit of my aunt and uncle for most of the weekend meant that my score
in this one was never going to be good.  But I didn't think it would be this
bad!  Last 10 run rate for most of the contest was 0.4 QSOs/hour but I did
work almost everyone I could hear.  Anyway, for the amusement value, here is
my result (it's now dark in Europe, and the band here is now completely
empty):

      Call:      M0BLF
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      Mixed Mode
      Country:   England

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW        7       28        0        4
      SSB       21       42        1       10

      Totals    28       70        1       14  =   1,050

73s,

Dominic M0BLF.

Postal address: Harrowstones, Harrowbeer Lane, Yelverton, Devon.  PL20 6EA,
England
My website: www.domsmith.co.uk.
Unless stated otherwise in the body of this message, all emails from me may
be freely forwarded.