[WWYC] ARRL 10m, WWYC On Air Meeting, 9A CW Contest

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Dec 16 15:50:15 EST 2003

4L6AM, CQ0T and M0BEW logged in. I wanted to get few more WWYCers but it
just didnt go and many of you chose to quit :-) Nice DL1IAO score but he
didnt get thru into my QTH while I was on. Beside all that nice to see N5NU
back in contesting... American part of WWYC sure had much more fun on 10m!

People, dont forget WWYC On Air Meeting each Friday at 1700z on 14.250 MHz
+/- QRM. Meeting leader will be 4L6AM.. so hope to hear many of you there
starting this Friday!!!

Also if someone is badly wanting some plaque I suggest him to work 9A CW
Contest. Competition is not big at all and all you gotta do is to be active
most of the time - plaques are given for many categories like SOAB, SOSB...
and so on. 18 plaques will be sent out for non-9A guys.. more then in any
other contest apart from WW or WPX. Consider it if you want to have some
plaque in you shack - I have two of them already and it was piece of cake
:-)

Results of 9A CW 2002 (Croatian only but you should understand main facts):
http://www.hamradio.hr/kv/9acw_2002.asp

CU around!

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX + CLUSTER
Station: 9A7P

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  127    37
  SSB:   11     8
-------------------
Total:  138    45  Total Score = 23,850

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S+2L Quad

weird, weird, weird condx...

KM4M guys were the loudest from USA, P40K loudest DX but too QRS for me to
chase
them whole afternoon.

If I knew condx would be this interesting I'd consider serious effort
discovering new paths :-)

Hrle - 9A6XX
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/