[WWYC] Bringing WWYC to new countries

Teemu [SMOWKA] teemu at sm0wka.com
Sat Dec 20 21:13:45 EST 2003

As we have had recent discussions about helping out sponsoring some
radio equipment, why not take another step, informing about our club to
new ham operators. Recently the very successful "Project Goodwill 2003
Albania" has given the ham community 39 fresh amateurs in their early
twenties in Albania.

You can download this PDF from the DailyDX website to see whom they are.
http://www.dailydx.com/zanew.pdf

Why not gather a team with a couple of WWYCrs and go down to Albania,
get to know theese people and inform them about WWYC. Fresh blood is
very much needed into the contesting community!

So what do you think guys?

73 Teemu SM0WKA - SM0W
www.sm0wka.com