[WWYC] WPX RTTY

sarajevo at poczta.onet.pl sarajevo at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Feb 5 17:05:55 EST 2003

Hi everyone.
This weekend we're going to participate in WPX RTTY test as SN70M - it's a special event "Enigma" station. (You can find more information at my radio club's site: www.sp5zcc.waw.pl.)
OPs- WWYC-ers - Donata SP5HNK, Marek SQ5BPM and OMs. Multi-two, high power. I hope you'll hear us. If you dont like RTTY at all (but I think it's impossible ;)), you can meet us working CW/SSB before and after the test (this sweet alto voice - it's me). If you know 3Z7TTY or 3Z0WPX activities - it's the same team so this time it may be interesting too.
Best 73 es 88
Donata SP5HNK

By the way: I've foud very serious discussion here, on the mailing list. I don't have your problems with tower or towels: I'm the only YL in the team usually. But it's not why I enjoy contesting so much.  Mr pre-doc: Is a student of Aeronautical and Power Engineering Faculty enough? I know quite a lot about rigid bodies ;).