[WWYC] WPX RTTY

Richard, M5RIC m5ric at talk21.com
Mon Feb 10 01:53:36 EST 2003

Hi all

Here is my attempt at the WPX RTTY contest, used 2 calls for SB20 and SB 40 as separate entries.

                 CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: 2E0AVF
Operator(s): M5RIC

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:  138  574
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  138  574  Prefixes = 110  Total Score = 63,140

Wanted to have a go at 40M when it started to decided to use my novice call as its not been used for a little while. Very good conditions both evenings with some nice DX about. Even managed to keep a frequency for all of Sunday evening when I was on :-)

Here's the 20m part -

                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: M2Z
Operator(s): M5RIC

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:
   40:
   20:  218  452
   15:
   10:
Total:  218  452  Prefixes = 155  Total Score = 70,060

Literally all S+P but still good fun and nice to use a different mode other than SSB.

Station equipment -

TS-570DG, 50W, 44ft Doublet with SGC-230 @ 30Ft. Not a great setup but it works! Hoping to be getting a contest station up and running locally this year with decent antennas and room to experiment so will be able to operate in more contests.

73

Richard, M5RIC