[WWYC] errors

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Wed Feb 12 21:59:14 EST 2003

Gentlemen! Sorry for all these errors. It's all my fault. My
software makes very strange things. I write a message and
comletely another one appears on the mailing list. I have to say
sorry especially to Mario S56A. I'm sure some comments were
really unpleasant.
I had to change my email address. Maybe it will work better. I
don't know what happened. Sorry for all the mistakes.
Patrick, thanks for your words: maybe next time I won't spend so
much time in the kitchen and they'll let me work more ;)).
73/88 Donata SP5HNK