[WWYC] Free voice keyer

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 11:03:09 EST 2003

Hello!

I was bored yesterday when most of you were working the ARRL I sat beind the
computer. So I remembered a few years ago when I started with contesting I
needed a voice keyer and found one on the internet but they wanted money for
it, something that I didn't have. So yesterday I thought I would make a
voice keyer and spread it like freeware.

Now I've released the first beta release of it. Please download and test it
and send a mail what you think. It's really easy right now and it dosen't
have a help file yet. It's really easy to use though so I don't belive you
are going to have any problems with it.

http://hem.passagen.se/cerussa/software/voicekeyer1_0b.exe

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)