[WWYC] DX spots in #WWYC

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:21:30 +0000

Hi Dave,

I remember that some time ago there was a seperate channel, where only
dxspots were sent. it was moderated and nobody got the +v tag, so there
was no mess in the channel. Maybe it would be more practical (also for
non-WWYCers) to reactivate such a channel, I think most people are using
mIRC etc aynway and have no problem with displaying several channel
simultaneously.

73, Fabian DJ1YFK