[WWYC] DX spots in #WWYC

Oliver Bock dj9ao@gmx.net
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:05:24 +0100 (MET)

Sri, i think i messed sth up with (writing e-mail via web-interface). SO
this is what i wanted to say:

Hello All,

I would agree with Fab. Whoever needs DX-Spots surely has found a way to
read them while at the same time chatting in the WWYC channel.
Just have a look at the "Spot-inflation". I think it would be difficult in
our channel to read the normal traffic with all the spots in between (ok,
maybe it would be possible to filter them out). But in general i don't
consider
it neccessary to feed the spots to our channel.

73  Oliver  DJ9AO

P.S: www.nolizards.org <-- don't be a list lizard or a Cluster Crab, hi.