[WWYC] RTTY Roundup 9A7P(9A6XX) M/S LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:09:57 +0100

Hey guys and girls, well i just started the contest year. Activity was quite
good and I manage to work some WWYC guys (i guess others dont really like
RTTY). Thanks to G0MTN on 4 bands, M5RIC 1 band and YU7AL (YT7AW or his
bro?) 1 band. Anyone else? hmm.. dunno!
Well hope you all had fun last week and my best wishes for another
contesting year.

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX

P.S. If someone has some antenna manuals please let DL1MGB know about it
(he'll maybe send you his collection in return).

 ----

                   ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Istra
Operating Time (hrs): 14

 ------------
  80:   78
  40:  109
  20:   90
  15:  101
  10:  122
 ------------
Total:  500  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 49  Total Score = 44,000

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Opening of the Y2003 seemed to be good. 10m managed to open and 40 was
fantastic. However didnt work W6/7 at all tho W6YX was loud on 15.  Missed
few
casuall guys but most of the nowdays RTTY freaks were on and in standardly
good
shape. Nice to see many Italians back in the game and this time they didnt
let
me down as well as many TF guys were on.

Best luck to all this year,
73 de Hrle - 9A6XX