[WWYC] Re: Sections

Lutty Philippe lx2aj@gmx.net
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:27:01 +0100 (MET)

Dear Friends

perhaps it is possible to have one representative for BENELUX .
The Number of Luxembourg WWYC will not increase this year and not many of
the young Hams are active in contests.
73`s and Good DX from op

cu in the next Contests CQ WW WPX RTTY as SOSB 20M LX7I
and in CQ WW 160M SSB as LX9UN from my Contest site

Philippe LX2AJ / LX7I / LX9UN