[WWYC] WWYC Sections

K9YO-Cedrick Johnson k9yo@cedrick.net
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:07:11 -0600

There are a couple of WPX goodie calls still open in the 9 land here,
makes a great WWYC 9 club call... Will give it a shot at applying for
it..

-cedrick
-----Original Message-----
From: wwyc-admin@contesting.com [mailto:wwyc-admin@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Hrvoje Horvat
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 7:02 AM
To: iz3esv@libero.it; wwyc
Subject: Re: [WWYC] WWYC Sections

Lets see... by now I have some answers received on the how Tony calls
them coordinators for special regions/DXCC: Guys that showed their
interest without my help are as follows:-)

United States of America: Mid US - K9YO, West Coast: NW7DX Benelux -
(ON/PA/LX) - LX2AJ United Kingdom (G-GZ) - M3PHP Latin Europe (Italy,
France, Spain, Portugal) - IZ3ESV Croatia - 9A6XX

What would this coordinators do? My ideas:
- Informing a local radio magazines about WWYC
- Giving their address for WWYC membership applications (if by
post-mail) for the area they are coordinating
- A little help around with WWYC Bulletin (future one :-) )
- Distribution of Bulletin to those that cant read us online (means we
will have to make like 5 USD membership fee for outside-internet members
for the costs of printing-posting few printed pages 3-4 times a year?
shouldnt be much people anyway)

I'm sure all of this wouldnt take too much time to anyone.

Also, we do know that this club is pretty unformal. KL9A made a step and
made it formal when he registered club KM7W as West Coast WWYC, so I
think there should be few more of such clubs, where it's possible in
other countries.

OK, this is it by now, keep on rocking!
BTW folks, soon expect some more infos about the WWYC DXped. I hope this
will come true this year. Would be a big step really.

Hrle - 9A6XX