[WWYC] ==SC's==

Mike DeChristopher kb1fwn@attbi.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:08:59 -0000

I am very impressed with the level of democracy and politics (yes, the =
good kind) that I have seen flying back and forth on the email =
reflector!

I am a member of another contest club, Yankee Clipper Contest Club =
(YCCC) which only covers the New England states (Maine, Vermont, New =
Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island).  Because of =
this, I am barred from being an SC, but then again, I think the only =
other station on the east coast is KB1GHC 'down the road' from me, and =
he is also a YCCC member as of current.

Are there any other stations on the east coast who could do it if we =
were to split the SC coverage into a sectional format?

73', de Mike DeChristopher, KB1FWN
www.qsl.net/kb1fwn=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html