[WWYC] WWYC sections

Michael Chen kitty@lance-tech.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:16:34 +0800

Hi guys,
	It's really a nice idea to have section coordinators to promote
WWYC world wide. I don't think it necesary for a position in every
country at the time. Maybe in some ham population centers like US, we
can set one or more coordinators. In others, a regional coordinator is
enough. We can divide such regions into countries even counties at any
time when it is needed.
	At the same time, don't forget the area of Asia and Pacific. I
know there are fewer amateurs/contesters in this area than in EU and US,
but potential market is large, right? ;)  I would be honor to work as a
BY or a larger regional coordinator.

Michael Chen BD5RV
Life is too short to do some thing!
Member of Jiangsu DX Club (JSDXC) http://www.jsdxc.org