[WWYC] It works!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Jan 24 00:00:57 EST 2003

There is a slight problems with numbers, anyway we have 205 members at the
moment. DL1IAO watch out on the YLs age .. you never know :-)

Just a small announce that 9A1P will be active in CQWW 160m this weekend
from the lighthouse in the most western point of Croatia surrounded by sea
on 270 degrees. This means DX, specialy NA contacts are very possible.
OPs will be 9A5AEI, 9A6NDX, S56A and maybe myself if I manage to join the
team in time after the university classes.
Equipment will be: IC775DSP, TS930S and we will test IC756PRO along with
Alpha 86. I'm not really sure about the antenna yet.
Beside that lot of sun and strong winds are expected and that's really rough
from that location, but I hope everything will be fine.

This links shows the picture of the lighthouse. It's real beauty!
http://rkp.ice.hr/9a1p/lighthouse.jpg

More after the contest!
GL to all in both, WW 160m and UBA SSB,

Hrle - 9A6XX