[WWYC] Best rig for QRQ CW?

Fabian Kurz fk at diolog.de
Thu Jul 3 18:26:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

the best radio for QSK is probably the good old TS-930, however problems
are reported on some of them (I think those with a serial-number below 6
000 000). The TS-870 and TS-850 also offer nice QSK-abilities and the
latter would probably be my radio of choice - if I wasn't going to build a
K2 soon! ;)
Franky, I'd never buy a FT-1000MP for some reasons...

73, Fabian dj1yfk