[WWYC] WRTC stylers

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Jul 11 10:33:39 EDT 2003

There has been some changes but 3 WWYC WRTC teams and 1 old timer team will
be active during IARU.

I'll be trying to update our scores during the contest depending on how guys
will send them to me as I'll be here at our HQ. So with a little luck you
might follow our game on the little site I've put up for this event:
http://rkp.ice.hr/irc2003 (already active...)

I'll try to update some pictures already tonite after our meeting on the
coast if we dont return too late.

Hopefully we'll have good 20m/15m for DX tomorrow and good short skip on 10m
like lately.

We expect to have a lot of fun and then maybe even some good result.

GL everybody!

Hrle - 9A6XX