[WWYC] NR3X IARU

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 17 02:56:57 EDT 2003

Hey gang! I got on for about 10.5 hours during IARU. The start was slow but
it got much better later in the day. I worked several WWYC guys. The ones
that I remember are N1SNB, DJ1YFK (wrtc style forget the call)), 9a6xx (/p
wrtc style), ON5ZO (wrtc style), G3PJV/p and more.

IARU HF World Championship

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    4      3      5
   80:   17      8     12
   40:  164     16     37
   20:  137    164     48
   15:   45     52     26
   10:    9      6      2
---------------------------
Total:  376    249    130  Total Score = 222,170

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Conditions in the morning and early afternoon led me to do other things. I
came
back in the evening and had a blast. This contest is one of my favorites
because
of the format. Although, I think I like almost all contests! I had some RF
problems in the shack and I need to fix that for the fall.

40M was the most fun for me. I had a great run around 0200Z.

73,

Nate/N4YDU