[WWYC] propagation forecast

J. Scott Northcutt - N4JN snorthcutt at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 23 00:57:09 EDT 2003

Hello all.

I hadn't seen a ton of responses on the reflector to Oliver's request so I
thought I'd make my yearly post to the reflector now :-).  As far as ease of
use and excellent price go, I'd start out with W6ELProp.  It's available
here: http://www.qsl.net/w6elprop/
It's a quick download (<500k), it runs on just about anything that will run
Windows and it's FREE!  It also provides lots of useful information in an
easy to use and easy to understand way.  I think that you will not be
disappointed.

If you wish to find more info, check the AC6V super-site.  Here is the URL
for the propagation page: http://ac6v.com/propagation.htm

Good luck Oliver.  I hope to have some type of antenna back up in the trees
by the time you get to XU so that I can put you in the log...my tower
project is still in the work unfortunately.

73 everyone,
Scott
N4JN
WWYC #70 - retired (old guy)