[WWYC] Contest exchange with age and YM/YL

Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Fri Jul 25 19:10:19 EDT 2003

HI WWYC'ers!

I see the problem with the exchange of age into contest, but too often I
have seen and heard that a station sends number 1 in a contest when you
for example should had needed his IARU zone........

I'm not agree to drop the age in exchange...and if I have to explain for
the other station what I need for info into contest the exchange ...I
could just type 00 and jump on next QSO... do it easy like 00 in AA
contest.

So it depends if the station which are working you have read contest
rules or not....

This is simple :  if the station don't have read the contest rules....
You can ask : UR AGE? Bk bk , if there is a skilled operator at the
other end I guess we will not use 5 min to tell him this info... :)

Or to make it easy.... we can make a rule for us WWYC that op's which
don't announce their age can be written as 00 like into All Asian
Contest.
I mean we could try with 00 this first contest.......

So we can exchange 599 16 YM

It's should give a double Multiplayer to work a station with YM/YL into
signal report.:)

I hope we can manage to do something like this, and that we can have
some of the contest software on this contest like Writelog and N1MM with
us :)

I hope also SO2R will be a own single op class, so the people without
SO2R equipment can win their class.....

I mean we could try with 00 this first contest.......

73 de Rag LA6FJA